Hi There! I’m Marcin ―
graphic designer & front-end developer
Responsible for daily graphic design content and web developing for many media agencies and companies. Worked regularly on web pages, brochures, logos, signs, reports, advertisements, and other communication materials. Digital marketing agency owner with 9+ years experience in Poland. Currently looking for a full-time or part-time job in RTP area. Authorized to work in the US for any employer
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities include:
• Proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
• Basic Premiere Pro and After Effects
• Producing print ready materials
• Professional photography and photo processing
• Content Management Systems (WordPress, Prestashop, Joomla)
• Excellent computer skills with advanced hardware know-how
• Working under stress, time pressure, multitasking
Graphic Designer at Polski Express Mass Media LLC
August 2019 ‒ present
New Britain, Connecticut
- Designed advertisements for the local Polish newspaper.
- Updated newspaper website.
- Improved office operation and information flow between departments using the local network and the cloud services.
- Prepared office infrastructure for remote work.
Graphic Designer / Photographer / Web developer / IT specialist at mmcreative (self-employed)
September 2011 ‒ present
- Co-worked with Asseco Poland – one of the largest software company in the Europe; graphic designs, catalogues, annual summit reports, user interface for applications, events photography, static and motion graphics for events.
- Co-worked with many event and marketing agencies – implementing projects for companies such as Accenture, Bosch, Warsaw City Hall; coordinated, created and scheduled content, designs and periodic updates to websites and printing materials.
- Designed website layouts, templates and unique branded looks.
- Developed websites and ecommerce shops using: WordPress, Joomla, Prestashop.
- Photographed high-quality images for both print and Internet distribution; commercial packshots, business shoots.
- Designed brand identity for clients.
- Monitored social media and online sources for industry trends.
- IT helpdesk – main customer in this field of operation was Lang Team, a company that organizes bicycle races including the Tour de Pologne – the largest cycling race in Poland, Warsaw, Poland.
Graphic Designer / Photographer / Web developer at marshmallow
2012 ‒ 2014
- Designed brand identity and all graphics including printing materials in a clothing company.
- Photographed high-quality images for both print and Internet distribution.
- Developed ecommerce store with online payments and automatic shipping
- Managed social media pages to promote businesses.
Graphic Designer at CMP
August 2012- May 2013
- Designed graphics for company website and social media.
- Created print-ready advertisements, flyers and catalogues for consumers.
- Shot and edited employees photos
Sales Representative at Solid Security
October 2009 ‒ March 2011
- Demonstrated products and specific features at customer locations
- Adapted sales techniques to clients and promoted products based on individualized client needs.
- Delivered quality service by following up with customers during and after installations to ensure customer satisfaction.
Seller / Serviceman at Altech
February 2008 ‒ September 2009
- For one of our biggest clients: online publisher monthly tour of the 6 largest cities in Poland updating of their equipment, software and security
- Configured hardware, devices and software to set up work stations for employees.
- Removed and replaced malfunctioning components to correct hardware problems.
- Removed malware, ransomware and other threats from laptops and desktop systems.
- Assessed system hardware and software and suggested modifications to reduce lag time and improve overall speed.